Hospitality School, Running from 2009, and World's one of the most popular Hotel & Restaurant Training Blogs, is offering 5 Weeks self study F & B Service Waiter & Waitress training course. For up to 10th November 2020, you will enjoy the £150 discount. Avail the offer now for 99 GBP ONLY.
You will not need to wait for 5 weeks. In total the course will be 12 GB Data that equals to 3 DVDs which YOU CAN DOWNLOAD RIGHT NOW.
Here is why you should DOWNLOAD the course RIGHT NOW:
- Total 26 modules that will help you to learn everything you need to know to be a great Food and Beverage Service expert. From welcoming guest to farewell, you will learn all the techniques to serve your guest in most professional manner.
- Over 200 relevant videos clips. Over 10 GB of content that equals to around 3 DVDs of DATA.
- Each of the modules is divided into Handnotes in both PDF and Document Format, amazing PowerPoint presentations and videos.
- Self explanatory power points that you can use for learning or training purposes.
- Handnotes in pdf and document format that you can print or customize according to your preference.
To Download the Course Curriculum: Click HERE
5 Weeks Self Study Course Syllabus
- Module 1:
- How to Welcome Guest
- How to Seat Guest
- How to Present Menu
- Mise en place
- Serviceware (Cutlery, Glassware)
- Table Setting A to Z
- How to Carry Trays, plates, etc.
- Menu Types, Planning, Designing & French Classical Menu
- Module 2:
- Taking the Drink and Food Order
- Different Types of F & B Service Styles
- How to Serve Food & Beverage
- How to Clean a Table
- POS System
- Barista Training 1 (Everything you need to know about Coffee)
- Barista Training 2 (Expresso and other topics covered)
- Module 3:
- Different Types of Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Beverage Details
- Wine Knowledge:
1. Wine Types
2. Wine Production
3. How to read wine labels
4. Wine tasting
5. Identify customer needs
6. Pairing wine and food
7. How to serve wine – Everything you should know
8. Handling guest complaints regarding wine
- Wine Knowledge:
- How to serve different alcoholic beverage items like Spirit, Beer, Whisky, Gin, Vodka, Rum, Brandy, Tequila, Liqueur, Bitters, Champagne etc.
- How to serve different nonalcoholic beverage items
- Cocktail 1
- Cocktail 2
- Module 4:
- Banquet Day 1 – Introduction, Different Types of Functions, Staff Hierarchy, Service Techniques, Possible Banquet Problems in details
- Banquet Day 2 - Most Popular Banquet Function Setup Styles, Table Setting Method for Banquet Functions
- Banquet Day 3 – A to Z Step by Step Banquet Service Procedure, Complaint Handling Techniques
- Buffet Service: Types, Menu, Layout, Portion Control, Buffet Preparation, Buffet Presentation, Service Procedures
- Waiter Showmanship Skills: Guéridon service, Carving, Jointing & Filleting, Flambéing
- Module 5
- Suggestive Selling, Upselling and Cross Selling
- Guest Complaint Handling
- Western Dining Etiquette
- Food Knowledge
- Recap – Watch Videos
Sample - PowerPoint: Module 1