Hospitality School writing team is happy to announce that our highly awaited “Hotel Front Office Training Manual with 231 SOP” is available now. Our front office tutorials get immense praise from our readers in last few years and this time we want to give them something big. This is a super exclusive training guide for anyone working in front of the house of any hospitality establishments. As usual this manual is highly recommended for professional front office staffs working in hotel, motel or restaurant and hospitality students.
- Most unique front office training manual in the market.
- 231 Professionally written Hotel Front Office Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) collection.
- Highly recommended for professional front office staffs in hotel or restaurant and hotel management students.
- No practical experience needed. Anyone interested to pursue a career in front of the house of a hotel or restaurant can read & learn.
- Covers each and every aspects of hotel front office operation:
- General Reservation Policies & Procedures
- Guest Service Agent Policies & Procedures
- Cashiering Policies & Procedures
- Front Office Duty Manager Policies & Procedures
- Guest Service Center Policies & Procedures
- Business Center Policies & Procedures
- Executive Floor Policies & Procedures
- Concierge Policies & Procedures
- Bell Desk Policies & Procedures
- Doorman Policies & Procedures
- Driver Policies & Procedures, etc.
- 254 page full of content.
- Comes in big size. It is a 11 x 8.5 industry standard size book.
- Like our tutorials published in this blog, this manual is also written in easy English. Perfect for all.
- You can buy EBook or Paperback or Kindle version-anything you want.
- Very low price comparing to other front office manuals in the market.
Download Free Preview Copy: Click Here
From where I can Buy?
As we wrote before, this training manual is available in all 3 formats. If you need immediate download and don’t want to pay shipping cost then go for Ebook or kindle version. If you need printed manual then buy printed edition only (it will cost you shipping expense).
(1) Ebook Edition: Don’t you like to wait? Do you like to buy from us and read from your computer or even later print it out? Then buy this eBook version. It will be best option for you since you will not need to pay expensive shipping cost for it.
(2) Kindle Edition: You can buy kindle version as well. See here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EDTBJ9K?
Limited Time Offer
Enjoy US 5$-10$ discount. See here: https://hospitality-school.com/training-manuals/special-offer
I have read the book and understood it it helped me a lot im now a Front Office Duty Manager
Thanks a lot for such testimonial. We are very glad to know that our manual has helped you. Take care.
HI I AM YOUR STUDENT SINCE LAST YEAR I REAL LEAN A LOT FROM YOU GUYS THANK YOU VERY MUCH
You are most welcome
All subject tutorial points
I just bought $100 the complete e book for front desk, restaurant etc
Receipt number 11817………6078
Dear Abdel Zouari,
You should just send us an email and we would fix the issue within 24 hours. Anyway please respond to our support email. Thanks for your purchase.
i love the lessons. it always keep me up
Its a realy helpfull for hoteliers, and i believe being vey strong when i will completeng the lessons. Thankyou very much
You are welcome. Nice to know that you have found this training manual helpful.
This very helpful to me because i am hotelier.thank you so much.
You are most welcome
I am an enthusiastic hotelier, who has more than six years’ experience in providing quality personalized guest service within the guidelines specified by the hotel management; overseeing all Front Office operations. Presently, I work at “The Kingsbury Hotel Colombo” as a Front Office Supervisor.
I cannot by Kindle version from Egypt, it says this title is not available for customers from your location (((
You can buy Ebook version through Paypal or paperback version through amazon. Contact us if you need any further assistance